*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Recess
  2. Other,
  3. Trapped On A Chair
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2023777-Recess
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1904884
You shrink in an all girls school.
This choice: Recess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Recess

    by: Unknown
Katie decided to sit with her friends, Amelia and Allison. All being in 6th grade, they liked to sit down where no one was watching them. So Katie sat down next to her friends and they started to talk about life with each other, who the best celebrity was, and just talking to pass the time. All the while, you have jumped off of Katie's skirt and made your way to be facing them. Just realizing how small you were to them (about an inch) made you shake with nervousness, but bravely, you caught Amelia's attention first. Amelia immediately grabbed you and show you to the other girls, who examine you excitedly. You also got a good look at your captors. Amelia was a little Asian girl, while Katie was a ginger and Allison was a brunette. They all looked rather pretty for their age. "I want to keep him!"cried Amelia. "But I want him too," Allison whined. "Let's share him," said Katie. I think that .... should have him first." The other girls agreed. "But wait, how will we get him home? None of us have pockets." Amelia asked. "Simple. We can just put him in or panties. Unless you have another idea." Said Kaitie. "Alright _____." Here he is. Tell us how much fun you have with him."

Who has you now?

You have the following choices:

1. Allison (Brunette)

2. Amelia (Asian)

3. Katie (Ginger)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904884-Shrunk-at-an-all-girls-K-12-school/cid/2023777-Recess