*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harold is About to Change for the First Time...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906494-Slowly-Changing/cid/1480215-Harold-is-About-to-Change-for-the-First-Time
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1906494
Every night you change to become more like someone you do not know.
Chapter #1

Harold is About to Change for the First Time...

    by: Federation
Your name is Harold Finnegan and you have just broken up with your girlfriend. She has just moved out of your downtown apartment and things are finally getting back to normal when suddenly, one night you start to slowly change into a woman you don't know and have never met.

The changes are slow, once a day at midnight and they can change anything about you except for your personality and memory of who you originally are (nor do you get general memories of the person you are becoming).

Now the first question is, what change happened on your very first night?

Physical change
Clothing change
Belonging Change
Capacity/Capability change

You have the following choices:

1. Physical change

2. Clothing change

3. Other Belonging Change

4. Capacity/Capability change

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Federation (UN: mystarfleet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906494-Slowly-Changing/cid/1480215-Harold-is-About-to-Change-for-the-First-Time