*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Juicy red-head
  2. More.
  3. No turning back now.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1584572-A-Juicy-red-head
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: 3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Juicy red-head

    by: mikel730
Heather was a gorgeous 14 year old red head. Every day at school she caught quite a few boys staring at her pretty face and shapely ass. Hell she'd even got a few girls staring at her juicy ass and licking their lips as well, as if they wanted to take her home and gobble her up. It always made her chuckle and feel sexy. In truth, however, she wasn't a virgin. She lost her virginity at age 12 to a boyfriend and sense than has become somewhat addicted to sex with both boys and girls. She felt empty inside when there wasn't a cock or tongue between her legs. She was not however a slut and was very picky about who she fucked.

She was clad in a small skirt and a shirt that barely covered her breasts. She wore a bra but only because the school made her, a pair of panties and a pair of flip flops. Her toes weren't painted. She rarely painted them, as they were naturally cute and pretty how they were. her feet were tiny for her age, being only size 8's. She her self was short. She stood at about 5'1 and was pretty much done growing any higher.

One day she decided to take a detour on her way home and enjoy the lovely forest. She giggled and slipped off her flip flops, placing them in her bag so she could enjoy the fealling of the grass on her soles. She looked around smiling

Her smile faded however after about an hour when she realized she couldn't find a way out. "Hello? Anyone hear me? I seem to have gotten lost!"


"Oh I hear hear you my treat...." A female voice called out

"Who...Who's there... can you help me find an exit?"

"Oh I'll help you find an exit alright my pretty little one....." Heather turned just intime to see...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mikel730 (UN: mikel730 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1584572-A-Juicy-red-head