*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907355-take-and-give
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1907355
a modern day robinhood type story.

a modern day robinhood type story.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Robin sat at his desk in his smart business suit, and waited for the next person to enter, knowing too well it was Mr. Potter again, trying once more to get the loan he so desperately needed to keep his sandwich shop running. It was a small town and everyone knew Mr. Potter, a kind, honest man, who always paid his debts, but because of his age the greedy Banker Mr. King would not allow the loan to go through.

"he'll die before I get my money back" Mr. King had spouted between puffs on his fine cuban cigar, each time Robin had brought him the loan document for approval. He wished there was something he could do for dear Mr. Potter.

The door opened and Mr. Potter walked through cane in hand half bent with back pain that he worked through every day, but never let it stop him. If anyone deserved a loan it was this man.

"how goes it today Mr. P" Robin asked with a genuine smile and shook the old gents hand.
"I reckon um still breathin', it must be a good un" the old man retorted.

With pleasantries out of the way that sat down to business and filled out the loan request for.

"I dont know why um botherin'" Mr. Potter said as he added the last signiture to the last form and slid the across the desk toward Robin.
"who knows Mr. P. today may be your lucky day... Ill be right back"

He knew today would be more of the same, He hated to even take the paper to his boss, because it always enraged him the things the greedy jerk would say. But for Mr. Potter he'd try one more time.

He knocked on King's door, and thern turned the knob to open it. King was not in his office, but there on the desk was the approval stamp, and no king in sight. He had half a notion to stamp the approval himself and file it away before king had a chance to notice...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907355-take-and-give