*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big College Change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907504-Zacks-Big-Change/cid/1915833-Big-College-Change
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1907504
Zack has an interesting adventure during his first year at college
Chapter #1

Big College Change

    by: Sonic42
One day, you were walking back to your dorm after a full day of classes since you had 4 classes two days of the week while 3 on the other three days making it a totally of 7 classes but the major you were going for required those 7 seven classes. As soon as you entered your room, you saw a package on your bed which got you interested in it.

"What's this?" I asked myself

You soon read the note that was on top of it that read:

"Dear Zack,

Inside this box will bring you your biggest dreams. You them wisely and you them well. You will gain new powers in weeks or days depending on how you use your powers. Good Luck!"

That got you confused as you opened the packaged and then there was a bright light which caused you to cover your eyes as soon as Aelita, your girlfriend came into the room and saw you turning into a blue liquid after the light died down.

"Where is my body and... Aelita... is that you?" I asked her, looking at her in my liquid form

Aelita didn't say anything as she ran over to the phone in your room to call police before your body knew that didn't want to happen and forced you to lunge at Aelita which got her shocked and almost to scream but you entered her by going into her mouth and down her throat before she passed out on the floor. After a couple of minutes, you soon woke up and got up but you soon looked around, trying to find Aelita.

"Aelita, love? Where are you?" I asked

I soon noticed that y voice was that of Aelita's as I looked down saw Aelita's body.

You have the following choices:

1. Freak out?

2. Stay calm

3. Try to leave Aelita's body

*Noteb*
4. go to the bathroom to take a shower

*Noteb*
5. go to sleep

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sonic42 (UN: cale55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1907504-Zacks-Big-Change/cid/1915833-Big-College-Change