*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sits on your crotch.
  2. Attack her.
  3. Slime girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1487777-Sits-on-your-crotch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Sits on your crotch.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Sits on your crotch.

    by: Nevelon
"Let's have some fun, newbie!" The slime girl exclaims as she lands on your crotch with a wet plop. You can feel her slime seeping through your pants.

"Newbie?" You ask her as you try to get up. Unfortunately, you're glued to the ground by her slime.

"Yup, cause only a newbie would try attacking a slime girl the way you did." The Slime girl answers

"Ah, what's going on?" You cry out as you feel the slime that seeped into you pants beginning to move around.

"I said we were going to have fun, didn't I?" The slime girl says with a smirk.

You let out a moan as her slime begins to move around you dick. You let out a moan as the slime rubs itself against your member. Slowly it begins to massage your dick and you let out another moan as your penis begins to erect.

You try to struggle free with renewed vigor. You fight back with all of your might and you manage to move you pelvis just a tiny bit. You manage to move it again, and again. Being the only part of you that you managed to move, you thrust against her to try and buck her off.

"Yes! Yes!" The slime girl screams out as she bounces on you. Her eyes begin to gleam over as you thrust against her.

As if in response to your actions, the slime begins to vibrate against your member. The sensation was too much for you. With one last thrust, you blow your load. You lay beneath the slime girl completely defeated.

"You weren't bad for a newbie." She compliments you. You can see the sperm you just shot out aimlessly floating through her body. You suddenly realize you just had your first time with a monster girl.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1487777-Sits-on-your-crotch