*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Journey begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1487692-The-Journey-begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
Chapter #1

The Journey begins

    by: Nevelon
The village of Malak was a small peaceful place that rested in a forest of the same name. It wasn't much, but it was the place you called home for all of your life. Well, all of your life up until now. You look over the village one last time as you stand at the front gate and double check your supplies.

"Are you sure about this, Erik?" A girl asked you. She was fourteen years old and had a modest figure. Her curly red hair came down to her shoulder and her eyes were a forest green. You've had a crush on her for the past two years.

"I certainly am, Molly." You tell her as you tie a small sack filled with coins to your belt. You understand her concern for you perfectly well. Her father went out on this same quest years ago; no one in the village has heard from him since then.

"But you're going out there with only a wooden sword!" Molly shouted at you. She was right, the only thing you had to defend yourself was a wooden sword. There just wasn't enough metal in the village to spare for quality weapons or armor.

"I'll buy something better when I reach the port." You tell her as you pat your money pouch.

"Just...Send a letter when you get there, alright?" Molly says when she realizes that she can't talk you out of this.

"Promise." You tell her with a grin as you head off to start you new adventure.

----------------

The sun was high in the sky as you traveled the dirt road that went from Malak to the port. The road wasn't used that much despite the fact that you could travel between the two towns on foot in less then a day. The monster girls of the Witch Queen had spread out to even this far corner of the kingdom; so even a short walk like this became incredibly dangerous.

Suddenly, you hear a noise from the forest. Out of a bush near the side of the road emerges a...

You have the following choices:

1. Slime girl

2. Bunny girl

3. Alraune

4. Imp

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1487692-The-Journey-begins