*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Imp
  2. The Journey begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1509216-Imp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Imp  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Imp

    by: Sechs
It was night time when you camped in a clearing some distance away from the road, camping outside was a risky busines in this day and age, you could wake up to a monster girl all over you, the worst kind were either bug or plants monster girls, they would even eat other monster girls if the got the chance.

" Good thing most are asleep at night ! ", you reasoned, " ! ", you heard a sudden flap of wings from behind you and picked your wooden sword as you spun to face whatever was trying to sneak up on you, it was a imp, of all monster girls it was definitly the weakest, but you knew that if one managed to get in your pants the fight was theirs, " Ara !, i was trying to get dinner without a fight, oh well, might as well ! ", said the cocky imp.

That irritated you more than anything and losing all reason you steped in and swing it at her head, with a fright she dodged, " Ara, don´t be like that, instead hurting ourself´s in a senseless fight, why not spend the night with me, i´ll leave in the morning !", she propossed, you stoped for a second deliberating, her body was as all monster girls, very alluring, a huge DD cup chest and small body with a eyecatching hourglass figure.

You have the following choices:

1. Ok !

2. Go to hell !!

3. Leave now or i'll kill you !!!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sechs (UN: xeus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1509216-Imp