*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908465-Game-of-a-Sister/cid/1487996-The-start
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1908465
A normal day for you till your sister has an idea that change your life
Chapter #1

The start

    by: starbomber
A normal day in the life of James.
He's happy that the holiday starts right now. His parents do a travel and he will be alone with his sister at home.
From time to time his aunt will be looking for the kids but the most time he can do what he want to do.
The only requirement is doing the housework.
Today was Amys turn to taking out the trash and buy some food so you can relax in your room even you know she would go to her girlfriends holiday party.

"Allright James, I'm now going to the party. The housework I will do tomorrow after I'm back."
"You will do it two times if aunt Jenny comes over and I should do it."
"Yeah I do but can you do me a favor?"
"What it is little sis?"
"I will take your shoes to the party. They seems to be comfy and warm and I love these colors."
"No way you take my shoes. That's my only pair I have at home" shouted James down the stairs.
"Okay, you're the boss" I will take them anyway thought Amy and put James shoes on and leaves the house.

30 minutes later aunt Jenny come to take a look.
"James, Amy, is anyone of you at home?"
"Yeah aunt Jenny, I'm in my room and watch tv."
"I know it's Amys turn but would you do the housework before the stores are closed? I come over in one hour again and will cook something for you."
And with this sentence aunt Jenny were leaving the house again.
Sounds good to get something warm to eat. I better hurry and James run down the stairs only to realize that his shoes were missing.
"Amy...what should I do now? I will get in trouble if I don't do the houseworks" and so he takes a look at his sisters shoes.
There were standing different pairs:
Her flats: http://0.tqn.com/d/15minutefashion/1/0/7...
Some ankle boots: http://files.edelight.de/img/posts/228x2...
Another pair of boots: http://www.160mmpumps.com/images//c/2012...
And heeled sandels: http://vfashion.co.uk/bmz_cache/f/f40699...

I think I have no other choice. I will take these shoes. and so he took the flats and put them on. Damm puberty. The shoes of my sister fit me. Hopefully nobody will see me like this.

James made the housework without any interruption and nobody notice something strange at him.
He took off the shoes, put them back down and waited for his aunt. She made him a nice meal, after that James helps her with the washing-up and goes to bed.

The next morning he meet his sister.
"Amy, what were you thinking yesterday? Taking my shoes..."
"What's the problem?"
"What's the problem? Aunt Jenny came by yesterday and I should still make the house work. So I must take one of your pairs. Luckily nobody notice something."
"Oh... I'm sorry James but your shoes were comfy, warm and practical than my and I must say I like to walk with them last night."
"To be honest... I like the walking with your flats too but..." and at this point Amy interrupt James.
"You like it too, hmm... Do you want to trade shoes with me?"
"What...Why should I do it?"
"I like your shoes and you like my shoes. Easy thinking."
"But these are girl shoes and if you want some shoes like mine than ask mum and dad."
"No way. They buy me some shoes last week so... Please big brother, do me the favor. Please, Please, Please, Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssss...."
"Okay, Okay, Okay... You get my shoes and I get your shoes but which pair will you give me?"
"Hmmm.... I get your only pair of shoes so it would be fair if I give you all of my shoes."
"But....okay."

Amy starts to jump up and down with joy but then run up in her room only to bring "your" new shoes to your room.
Fortunately are holiday and I can stay at home the most time thought James but again his sister has an idea.
"James, with your new shoes you can't wear your typical socks but I could..."
"I know what you want to say and okay if you stop with this now."
"Yippieeeee..." and again Amy runs in her room to switch the complete drawer of each of your wardrobes.

"One last thing brother..."
"What?"
"You're wearing currently my socks so switch with me."
"But...you're wearing..." James stutter "Okay."
Moments later James now wearing the thights http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xtzb7jZGbKI/Tx... Amy was wearing and Amy the socks http://images.def-shop.com/images/produc... James was wearing.

"Now we're done Amy?"

You have the following choices:

1. She wants more (but what?)

2. She stops it for now

3. An interruption

4. Your choice

5. Your choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starbomber (UN: starbomber at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starbomber has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908465-Game-of-a-Sister/cid/1487996-The-start