*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where to go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908997-Karmilla-the-tickle-witch/cid/1490004-Where-to-go
by Poupou
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1908997
Karmilla is a witch and she often gets into ticklish situations!
Chapter #1

Where to go?

    by: Poupou
Karmilla is a young and pretty witch and she needs to get various ingredients in order to make potions but she often gets into ticklish situations!
She's slender with long black hair and emerald eyes. She's wearing a purple and white corset which stops above her belly button and shows some part of her large breasts. She's also wearing a mini-skirt of the same colors and heeled boots. Of course, she's got a witch hat on her head!
Karmilla is very ticklish on her belly, especially on her cute innie but she also likes to tickle people! Sometimes she gets tickled, but sometimes she manages to tickle people!


The pretty witch just bought a new grimoire! She wants to try all the potions but realizes she doesn't have enough ingredients... She has to go to magical places and find magical creatures in order to convince them to help her! But where to go first?

She needs : a mermaid tear, an elf eyelash, a troll tooth, pixie's dust and few vampire blood.

You have the following choices:

1. Mermaids Lagoon

2. Elves Forest

3. Trolls Mountain

4. Pixies Valley

5. Vampires Castle

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Poupou (UN: poupou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Poupou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908997-Karmilla-the-tickle-witch/cid/1490004-Where-to-go