*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909774-Random-Stories/cid/1510329-The-side-of-the-road
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1909774
Just a compilation of random stories.
This choice: The side of the road  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The side of the road

    by: Laurenlily
We both ended up on the side of the road. But thank goodness we weren't getting hit by cars. "Look over there!" I pointed out to Shadow. It was Ren and Stimpy doing a traffic report. "Who is it?" Shadow asked. "Don't you remember? It's Ren and Stimpy!" I yelled. "Oh yeah!" Shadow said. "Maybe they will give us a ride to get us out of here." I said. "Good idea Lauren, let's go say hello to them." Shadow said.

Shadow and I then went over to Ren and Stimpy. "Hello can I help you?" Stimpy asked. "We need a ride." I said. "Yeah it's important." Shadow said. "I'll explain everything on the way." I said. "Sure hop in." Stimpy said. "Always nice to meet hitchhikers." Ren said. Then Shadow and I both hopped in Ren and Stimpy's car. After that, we drove away.

You have the following choices:

1. I explain everything

*Noteb*
2. We end up at a radio station

*Noteb*
3. We have to go through onstacles

*Noteb*
4. We meet a cyclops monster

5. Random

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laurenlily (UN: laurenlily96 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laurenlily has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909774-Random-Stories/cid/1510329-The-side-of-the-road