*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910051-Zacks-Christmas-Wish/cid/1612045-Yes-Do-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1910051
Zack wishes for posession powers
This choice: Yes! Do it......  •  Go Back...
Chapter #27

Yes! Do it......

    by: Saracen1187
"Well, three are better than one right" Jenn giggled to herself, and moments later two spiritual copies of Zack exited her body and flew around the room a few times, and she watched them fly through the wall and outside. Jenn skipped to the window and looked out, just in time to see her two friends get possessed by the two spirits. Their bodies convulsed a little and then fell limp... before starting to move again.

"Brutal!" Kelly exclaimed, cupping her big breasts in her hands. And Charlotte seemed to be equally happy with her body as she ran her manicured hands all over it. It was obvious that Zack now had control of all three girls.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A ménage à trois.

2. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910051-Zacks-Christmas-Wish/cid/1612045-Yes-Do-it