*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Five paths for five stories.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911072-Link-and-Rutos-Adventure-MkII/cid/1499243-Five-paths-for-five-stories
by Eliott
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1911072
MarioDS01's creation, given a new life! Link and Ruto's love story is about to begin!
Chapter #1

Five paths for five stories.

    by: Eliott
This story... there are so many ways for this to go, you know. So many storylines...

The first storyline is the most obvious one; I shall start it first of all. Ocarina of Time is how Link and Ruto met, and the story of their relationship is one I wish to see come true. With so many possible meeting points, how can I not be satisfied?

Then, we have the sequels. There are multiple games in the series, games which Link will always star in. But how could things go, if Ruto were in the storyline? Four games are already available in that field, for you to pick from: Majora's Mask, Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons, and Twilight Princess. But those are not the only Zelda games, not at all... there will always be space for more!

But maybe you don't feel satisfied with just these. Maybe you want to be creative. So there is a space just for you - the original adventure. Sole restriction is that Link must love Ruto and vice-versa - but if you wanted a harem, how am I to stop you? By deleting your post, that's how. So don't be an idiot.

Transformations are a part of Zelda and these games have enough of it. So, if you just want to screw around with them, there's a section for you too. Just... try and add content and not just several pages of 'what will Link/Ruto turn into?!'. Nobody needs to see a superslow transformation for twelve chapters when it can happen in three... okay, I don't. Sorry, but I don't.

And lastly, there's the last option. If you aren't satisfied by anything, five threads are available for you to screw around and be silly. You don't even need to be doing much about Link and Ruto, necessarily, but keep it to yourself. Also, only one storyline per thread, so be careful - I'll delete loose ends.

Five paths for five stories. Now, how shall we begin?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eliott (UN: operationsrw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Eliott has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911072-Link-and-Rutos-Adventure-MkII/cid/1499243-Five-paths-for-five-stories