*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Somewhere In Egypt...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911073-Yu-Gi-Oh-Male-Expansion-Stories/cid/1499264-Somewhere-In-Egypt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1911073
All the good-looking males in Yu-Gi-Oh!; they're so skinny, no? Let's fix that!
Chapter #1

Somewhere In Egypt...

    by: TacoKart
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the ancients played a game of great and terrible power. A game of shadows were monsters were brought to life to fight for the sake of their masters, be it the noble or the corrupt. These 'Shadow Games' were thought to have been disposed of by a brave pharaoh who sealed the magic away. However, they say that the shadows can never be destroyed...

The Millennium Spell Book, used in the creation of the Millennium Items, had the most diabolical spells, curses and shadow magic written within its text. Deep in the back pages, however, hid truly dark spells. Spells that afflicted mortal man with what most would describe as 'body horror'. These afflictions were inscribed on stone tablets just as the ancient monsters were, but weren't incorporated into the card game for reasons unknown...

Until today.

In an old shack far beyond the outskirts of Domino City, an avid archeologist was creating an unstable deck of these horrific shadow spells.

"Finally, at long last I've recreated the lost spells into my own Duel Monsters deck!" He exclaimed, brimming with pride despite the danger these cards could put an unsuspecting duelist into. "Now to put the finishing touches on my duel disk and I can try this out..."

He got up for a minute or two before walking into the garage to complete the repairs on his outdated duel disk. Unfortunately for him he forgot to close the window where he left the deck. As the summer breeze picked up, the cards blew away into the sky, setting a course for central Domino City..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TacoKart (UN: tacokart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TacoKart has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911073-Yu-Gi-Oh-Male-Expansion-Stories/cid/1499264-Somewhere-In-Egypt