*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911146-Ravnica-Reborn/cid/2017170-All-For-One-And-One-For-All
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1911146
Adventure in an alternate version of the city plane Ravnica from Magic The Gathering.
This choice: Selesnya Conclave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

All For One And One For All

    by: evil dude
You gazed in awe at the view of the city below from behind a wooden railing high above the ground. You had entered The Hall Of New Life just a few hours ago and were already high enough in the massive tree tower that the buildings below looked like rows of large dominos just waiting to tip over. It was hard to believe nature could create something so vast and impressive, but that was the main reason you had decided to come here.

After years as just another guildless resident of Ravnica you had finally decided to try your luck with the Selesnya Conclave. After admiring the scenery for a few more minutes you headed up yet another flight of stairs and were relieved to see a lobby area of sorts filled with benches. Immediately, you took a seat next to a man in a white hood who was busy reading a tome with a large tree symbol on the front.

"Excuse me sir, but do you know where I can register to become a member of this guild?" you ask as you stretch out your feet a bit. The man doesn't speak right away and finishes the paragraph he is on before lowing the book and turning to face you. "You a new initiate?" he asks as he places the book back in his satchel and stands up to leave. "Yes, I'm here to apply, but its been a hassle just trying to navigate this place." The man grins and points you to a centaur woman talking to a large man in knightly armor over near the entrance to the center of the tower. You thank him as he walks off and sit back in your seat for a few more minutes of rest before you get up.

You have the following choices:

1. Head over and talk to the centaur woman

*Noteb*
2. Take a nap to replinish your strength

*Noteb*
3. Call the centaur woman over to you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911146-Ravnica-Reborn/cid/2017170-All-For-One-And-One-For-All