*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pax Per Bellum
  2. For Order!
  3. Welcome To Ravnica!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911146-Ravnica-Reborn/cid/2029604-Pax-Per-Bellum
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1911146
Adventure in an alternate version of the city plane Ravnica from Magic The Gathering.
This choice: Boros Legion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pax Per Bellum

    by: evil dude
You brought the steel sword down on the training dummy with such force that splinters flew off as the blow connected. "Excellent work, new blood. Keep practicing, the commander will be arriving soon to pick out new recruits. Good luck." a man in shining knight armor said gruffly as he passed by you on his way to the main hall. "Thank you, sir! I'll do my best." you hastily reply as you take another swing at the dummy.

After a few more minutes a woman in impressive platinum armor with tightly woven red clothing underneath stepped forward from the main hall and looked around the room. She had a large scar running across the bridge of her nose and short blonde hair, but was very beautiful in the soft glow of the fires in the training room. "Welcome, new initiates! Today is the last time we will be selecting new soldiers until next month, so be sure to impress me if you plan on advancing anytime soon." she bellowed loudly so that even the far corners of the room could hear.

"Before we can allow you to fight for us we need to know what you can do." the commander continued as guards brought in a small armory's worth of equipment. "We have bows and arrows, spears, axes, swords, shields, maces, big wooden sticks and more. Show me what you can do with what we've provided and just maybe I'll let you advance today. You have one hour!" With that, she stepped down and began circling the room as hopeful initiates rushed to grab a weapon...

You have the following choices:

1. Take a pair of swords

*Noteb*
2. Take a bow and arrows

*Noteb*
3. Take a heavy mace and shield

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 evil dude (UN: evilguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
evil dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911146-Ravnica-Reborn/cid/2029604-Pax-Per-Bellum