*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/1518274-Chads-girl-friend
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1913711
A high school jock experiences amazing growth in his life after he angers a wizard!
This choice: Chad's girl friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chad's girl friend

    by: Moe
Chad's girl friend Cindy was on the girl's basketball team. She was 5 ft 10 inches tall but merely an average basketball player but she wished that she was better- much better. She was doing some bench press in the gym in her workout room at home. She was sweating, not making much progress. Cindy was trying to do 10 sets of 100 lbs. But Cindy was just able to do 4 that day.

She got up from the machine and drank some vitamin water to refresh herself.Cindy sighed, wondering why she ever agreed to be Chad's girlfriend. He was a jerk to her many times, even challenging her to One-on-One in Basketball. But Chad was too tough on her in trying to get her better and stronger. Besides Chad kept suggesting that she would get prettier.

Wesley the Wizard just have said the word Bigger when something happened to Cindy. There was a slight glow around Cindy for a few seconds. Then the glow subsided. But Cindy felt better than she did for a month. Then she went back to her workout.

You have the following choices:

1. She gained some muscle growth

2. She gain some height growth

3. Her popularity was bigger in her school.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1913711-Cursed-to-Grow/cid/1518274-Chads-girl-friend