*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body swapping
  2. The big day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914027-Biggest-Night-Of-Your-Life/cid/2063658-Body-swapping
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1914027
The girl of your dreams has a BIG secret
This choice: Body swapping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Body swapping

    by: TopMilenko
"Body swapping is my deepest darkest secret... I want to swap and be a man so bad. How about you?" Candy begs in an excited whisper. "I could rub your boobs and pussy all day? Okay!" You agree to her. Candy does something with her hands and you get the rush of your life as you swap bodies with your girlfriend.

"Omigod," you say but its in her voice. Your hands are now her hands. You rub her pussy and feel what it's like to have a pussy. "Omigod!" You can't believe it.

You look over to see your old body with Candy controlling it. She's masturbating your old cock and in moments she shoots a load of cum all over the floor.

"No fucking WONDER guys are fixated on sex!" Candy gasps and then looks at you. "If jacking off feels that good... I wanna..."

You have the following choices:

1. Have sex together

*Noteb*
2. Do a 69 together

*Noteb*
3. You have another idea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopMilenko (UN: topmilenko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopMilenko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914027-Biggest-Night-Of-Your-Life/cid/2063658-Body-swapping