*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/1778541-Jeff-a-16-year-old-highschooler
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1914670
One day, you get an e-mail about an interesting web service you didn't sign up for.
This choice: Jeff, a 16 year old highschooler  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jeff, a 16 year old highschooler

    by: tmansl997
Jeff stared at the screen, reading and rereading the email. He'd never heard of this site before, let alone sign up for it. With a shrug, he clicked the link and typed in the information. What was the harm in checking it out?

He was taken to what looked like a text entry box. The description said that all he had to do was enter any changes he wanted to make to reality into the box and submit, and if enough detail was given and it was able to respond, his wish would be granted. It all sounded ridiculous to him, but he was willing to give it a shot. He humored it and typed in the first dumb thing to come to his mind: I have a foot long cock. Laughing at the stupidity of this whole thing, he clicked submit.

Suddenly, he groaned as his pants became tight. Then, as his cock practically doubled in size, his pants changed with it to fit the huge thing. All he could do for a time was stare at it in awe. And then it hit him: This thing really worked! He could do anything with this!

He thought over who he could use it on...

His mom? She was good to him but a bit of a nag. Attractive, not really hot though. He could think of a few things he could do to her.

His dad? He'd only met the man once, and he was a real dick, especially since he left them while Jeff was still a baby. He wouldn't mind getting a bit of revenge on him...

His best friend Mark? A pretty big nerd, but a nice guy. Might be fun to change him up a bit.

Oh, and there were so many others: bitchy teachers, girls who snubbed him, bullies... the possibilities were endless!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tmansl997 (UN: tmansl997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D-MentedOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914670-RealityShiftnet/cid/1778541-Jeff-a-16-year-old-highschooler