*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Remote
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914891-Family-Body-Swap/cid/1514809-The-Remote
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1914891
Jack finds a remote that lets two people switch bodies. So he tries it out on his Mom.
Chapter #1

The Remote

    by: DudeAlex
One day as Jack was coming home from a long day of school on his front porch he saw a package. He opens it up and finds a remote along with an instruction manual. While reading the instruction manual, he finds out it's a body switching remote! He thinks this would be fun to try out. The first person he sees is his Mother on the couch.

His Mother notices he's now home.

"Hey Jack, how was school today?" his Mom says.
"Just the same boring crap. I'm so tired of school! You have it easy!" Jack says.
"Being a high schooler was great! Sometimes I wish I could go back...." his Mom says.
"Fine, you can!" Jack says while pointing the remote at his Mother.

They then have their souls ripped out of their bodies and into another's body. How does Jennifer (the Mom) react?

You have the following choices:

1. Not happy.

2. Happy.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DudeAlex (UN: iamadawg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeAlex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914891-Family-Body-Swap/cid/1514809-The-Remote