*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Not happy.
  2. The Remote
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914891-Family-Body-Swap/cid/1514815-Not-happy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1914891
Jack finds a remote that lets two people switch bodies. So he tries it out on his Mom.
This choice: Not happy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Not happy.

    by: DudeAlex
"Woe, what happened?" Jack's Mom says in Jack's body.
"I don't know......but I'm in your body!" say Jack in his Mom's body.
"Yeah you do Jack! Tell me! I don't want to my son! I like being a girl!" his Mom says in the body of her son.
"I don't know how!" Jack says in the body of his Mother in a very innocent but untruthful way.
"What's that in your...I mean my hand?!" as she walks closer to see what her formal body has in the hand. *She reads* "A body swap remote?! Jack switch us back!" his Mom says.
"What's in it for me if I do?" Jack says.
"You don't have to do chores for the rest of the month and you can go to bed whenever you want!" his Mom says.
"Ugh, fine. I guess that's an okay deal." Jack says.

He then presses the "Reverse" button and they switch back into their normal bodies.

"Thank you Jack! Now give me that remote, I don't want you to do something like that again!" his Mom says.
"Ugh, fine Mom." Jack says.

He hands her the remote.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Mom wants to use the remote on someone else.

2. Dad comes home. Mom has an idea.

3. Throws it in the garbage.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DudeAlex (UN: iamadawg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DudeAlex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914891-Family-Body-Swap/cid/1514815-Not-happy