*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916835-Last-Man-Standing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DeDeDe
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1916835
One man and a world's worth of women. This night will never end, if you know what I mean

One man and a world's worth of women. This night will never end, if you know what I mean

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
James McNichols is the last man standing. He woke up one day and it was just that way; every single other guy on the face of the Earth has simply disappeared! Not that that is a bad thing... All the women are left you see, and they have only James. The girl you had a crush on in high school? She has to fall for only you now. The bitch at your work? You could get all kinky with her, and she would have to take it if she wants a man. The absolute wet dream of a women that teases you on the bus? She will come crawling and begging to you every night just to be satisfied. Isn't life good for James?


Base rules:
1. Obviously this is all M-F, but F-F is fine by me.
2. The story doesn't have to be all about sex, but it very well can be. Relationships are ok to have.
3. There are some weird forces going on here, add a sexual deity if you want *hint*
4. Along with that, expansion of all kind (basically) is welcomed, please.
5. I hold right to change anything I deem necessary, probably won't though.

Go for whatever your heart desires. Honestly, have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916835-Last-Man-Standing