*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cat
  2. A house, what lies inside?
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/2675367-Cat
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1917106
You are shrunk near animals.
This choice: Cat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cat

    by: Troy Troestrup
... grey-brown cat, which looks him steadily in the eye, almost as if it wants to say: "Hello there, John! I have been waiting for you." In the next moment it purrs softly and gently lifts one of its paws and moves it towards him. John flinches for a second when he is hit in the side by the paw, which is three times larger than himself. He falls onto the smooth surface of the paw, but suddenly he realizes that the cat never intended to harm him in any way. Feeling like he is flying towards the cat's neck while still being transported on its paw, John notices a narrow, brown leather collar, which is strapped around the cats neck. Now he remembers! As the cat drops him off on top of the collar, John reads the letters that he knows, he had imprinted himself on the collar a few months ago: SHELLY - If you have found my cat, please return her to Trostrupstreet 4, Amalie City, Alberta.
John feels a warm rush of emotions, pumping their way throughout his body. It is almost as if, he hasn't seen her for a year, and now she is standing here right in front of him. The only difference is, in this very moment, she is the large one. He chuckles a bit due to the comedic proportion of the situation. As Shelly detects this, she immediately performs a back jump and lies down on her stomach, perfectly positioned like a sphinx.
Shelly purrs and John is quite sure that he recognizes the purr. It is the kind of purr, she usually exclaims when she wants him to play with her. She is sitting perfectly still and just waiting for John to make a decision about what to do next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Troy Troestrup (UN: troytroestrup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917106-Shrink/cid/2675367-Cat