*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920197-Big-boys/cid/2133508-The-Begining
by 0000w
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1920197
A young boy who can change the size of others finds himself in a rather enjoyable position
Chapter #1

The Begining

    by: 0000w
Hello! This is the story about... Well... What can we call our protagonist without it being confusing in the case someone else shares his name? I know, we'll call him "Z". Just Z. Now then, I don't know how old he is exactly, but he's a young teen. Z has a unique ability to grow other people. Not just any people, his favorite guys from, well, anything! He can grow then by skin contact. Although, how much they grow is up to Z. He love to start off slowly which sometimes messes with them. He can also change reality to accommodate the change. Now then, you may be asking: "Who is the guy that he's going to grow?" That is up to you! Know what character Z likes? Then follow him on his growing journey.

You have the following choices:

1. Cartoons

2. Anime

3. Live-Action

4. Video Games

5. YouTube

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 0000w (UN: 0000w at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
0000w has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920197-Big-boys/cid/2133508-The-Begining