*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920744-YuGiOh-Nexus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1920744
A YuGiOh story taking place even further into the future, with even newer types of cards.

A YuGiOh story taking place even further into the future, with even newer types of cards.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a story of Yugioh that takes place after Yugioh Zexal. Duelist still use duel gazers and all, but now there's a new type of monster card called Nether monsters.
The basic idea is a combination between a Xyz monster and a Synchro monster. Each monster has a level called a Nether Level. The duelist removes from play a number of monsters whose combined levels equal the Nether level.
A Nether monster's abilities are accessed by remove cards from the graveyard.
The rules for this story are-
Try to stay in first person as much as possible.
You may use made up cards, but no infinitely strong monsters
Try to stick to the Yugioh Card game rules
No gay stuff
No sex (Romance is fine but these are 16 year-olds)
(Note- Kouyu Nekusasu, my character can be used in anyone's chapter, but you must ask permission and get his character right.)
In your own chapters I'd like to ask you give the option to add different character then the one your option is for.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920744-YuGiOh-Nexus