*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beltheon Boys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921097-Boy-Vore-World/cid/1538552-Beltheon-Boys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1921097
A world where cannibalism is the norm
Chapter #1

Beltheon Boys

    by: jgp1492
Beltheon is a world ruled by tribes of boys who roam the landscape, hunting for other tribes and the tiny boys who live near them. These tribes are based on family ties, each boy is born from the roots of a special trees that litter the planet. When a boy is born he is collected by the local tribe and raised as their own, when a boy reaches 16, he returns to a tree and is taken back into nature and a new boy is born.The boys are armed with spears, traps, bows and arrows and hunt in packs.

The nature of the terrain allows for a variety of predators and prey to live on this world. there exists a small species of rat that stands 1 foot tall and has a tough, almost uneatable meat which the tribes find disgusting. The tribes found that the flesh of boys was much easier to catch, and much better tasting and easier to eat thatn the rat meat, this caused the move to cannibalism in the boy population. Only the tiny boys can eat the rats, they are omnivorous, they eat mostly plants and shrubs on the forest floor, but will eat the rats if they can catch one, they are very fast. The only other top predator is the Jackel's Hawk, a massive flying reptile that catches the small rats and has developed a taste for the flesh of boys.

Each tribe can be told apart by the color of their hair and the age of the boys in the tribe, they are fierce and fearless in their quest for food. they catch their prey with chasing it down, spearing it, shooting it with arrows, setting traps and they cooked their victims over fires.

Which tribe will you follow?

(Hair color)

You have the following choices:

1. Blonde

2. Brown

3. Black

4. White

5. Grey

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jgp1492 (UN: jgp1492 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jgp1492 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921097-Boy-Vore-World/cid/1538552-Beltheon-Boys