*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921327-The-Step-Pig
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1921327
When you're Step Dad Phil starts gaining weight, the two of you bond over his growing gut.

When you're Step Dad Phil starts gaining weight, the two of you bond over his growing gut.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're a young 17 year old, that is turning 18 soon. You live with your mum and your step dad Phil. Despite the years that they have been married, you and Phil don't get along all that well. However, when your mum goes to work in a different country. You begin to notices changes in Phil, as he begins to eat and get fat. This is a huge turn on for you, and after an encounter. Your relationship with Phil turns into that of an encourager, as you fatten him up.

Main characters:

You - you're a 17 year old, that has been left with their step dad. You are into guys gaining weight, and love seeing men get fat. Although you hadn't really gotten along with Phil for years, when you find out about his urge to gain weight. You become his encourager, and a lot more.

Phil - Your step dad. Phil is 40 years old, he shaved his head often to give him a bald look and he had a goatee surrounding his mouth. Phil lifts a lot of weights, and by no means does he have a muscular body but he was well built up top with big arms and chest. Deep down, Phil had tried to suppress his urges to gain weight. He got married to your mum, and ignored it for years. However when she leaves to work in another country, Phil unleashes his inner pig and wants to get as fat as possible. When he realises you want him fat too, he gets turned on and wants you to help him make his dream a reality.

Other characters:

Mum - Your mum won't come out in the story, she has moved away and will stay there. She may just love life there, she may stay there permanently for work or she might meet someone new.

You can create other characters throughout the story but they won't be main characters.

rules:

You don't gain weight, only Phil
Extreme weight gain is allowed
Sex is allowed
Oral vore is allowed

If you want an idea of how Phil will look, check out Loveabellyliny. He is the inspiration for Phil, https://www.youtube.com/user/Loveabellyliny/

I hope you enjoy :)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921327-The-Step-Pig