*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The people
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921384-TF-Island/cid/1540458-The-people
by Exar
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921384
A group of friends get stranded on a strange island.
Chapter #1

The people

    by: Exar
Before we begin let's meet the people:

John Larson: 16, blonde hair green eyes. Normal height and weight. Unofficial leader of the castaways (though not without opposition) he tries to keep the good of the group in mind. Rachel is his sister and Gina his girlfriend.

Hector Tompson: 16, black hair brown eyes. Very tall and thin. He is shy and removed, mostly keeping to himself. He has feelings for Clarisse but has told no one (though Sarah knows.).

Alex Kernst: 16 brown hair blue eyes. A lanky athlete, he is also very smart. He doesn't like John taking charge on the island, although he plans to learn survival before voicing these opinions. Clarisse is his sister.

Rodger Sumner: 16, red hair gray eyes. He is their primary scource of survival knowledge. He works with John as he respects John's nerve to take a leadership role. He is dating Rachel, though for only a short time. She tries to get Rodger as the leader. Gina is his cousin.

Gina Franks: 16, black hair, hazel eyes. John's girlfriend and Rodger's cousin. She supports both of them on the island. She is rather clever and can create new tools that even Rodger could not.

Clarisse Kernst: 15, brown hair blue eyes. Alex's sister. She likes Hector but is unsure if he likes her back (which he does.) She knows basic survivalism and learns fast from Rodger.

Sarah Rienbeck: 15, blonde hair blue eyes. Hector's confidant and Alex's closest friend on the island. She struggles to learn survival which she had no exposure to before.

Rachel Lawerson: 15, brown hair blue eyes. John's sister and dating Rodger. She hates taking orders from her brother and tries to get Rodger in charge, the last place he wants to be.

Kylie Hearn: 15, red hair blue eyes. She knows Gina and Hector but none of the others. She is very independent and keeps to herself.

Who will you follow?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. John Lawerson

*Noteb*
2. Hector Tompson

3. Alex Kernst

*Noteb*
4. Rodger Sumner

5. One of the girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Exar (UN: darkone4000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Exar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921384-TF-Island/cid/1540458-The-people