*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/2323266-join-her-fellow-sisters-for-Sunday-mass
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1921663
A pregnancy causing coin in the hands of everyday people. New Chapters! 80,000 Views!
This choice: join her fellow sisters for Sunday mass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

join her fellow sisters for Sunday mass

    by: Steelix
"What nonsense is this?"
The nun held the coin in her hand, looking down onto its design. There was a man and woman imprinted on the coin, both bearing grins. Further perplexing were that both figures were holding rather distended middles where there stomachs were.
Mary squinted her eyes. She turned over the coin to see something similar. The man and woman were both still with more than bloated stomachs; both appeared worried and nervous.
"I don't remember getting some..., fetishy trinket like this." said Mary. She was the oldest nun through was about in her early 60's. Her body was tall and looked with her age, her hair having mostly faded into whiteness, yet overall, she looked composed and mature. Her face had little to no wrinkles.
"I'll have to inquire to the others about this..." Mary pocketed the coin, " ...Honestly, what kind of currency has this?" Mary put aside these thoughts as she left her room and headed to Sunday sermon.

The halls bellowed with sounds of the nuns singing. Humming of the sermon countiued on, going on with a somber melody. A row of three nuns opposote to each other were holding the Holy Bible. Then, in tune, the song stopped. Each of the nuns clised their books. Slowly, the nuns began to leave.

"Sister Mary Ruth!" Mary turned around to see another sister approaching. "Why, hello Sister Ann." said Mary. The pair was walking through the convent. In the middle of it was a large patch of grass with a foundtain, being the courtyard.
"Right now I'm headed to the library. You know studying up everything abourt our Lord Jesus." You should try too Mary.." Mary interrupted " Actually Sister, Sister Ann.". "Gotcha, Sorry Sister Mary Ruth." Mary responded, " As for your offer, I'd have to say no for now. My responsibility for the abby now is a role
. A role that should be fulfilled as much as possiable." Sister Ann sighed, "I guess making candles does make us alot of money. " The two parted ways after awhile as the two walked to where Mary was going. It was just a simple, wooden door. Mary went inside; It was an even simpler work space, with a table and candles stacked on the side. Mary cracked her fingers, "Alright, its time for some work..."

Mary was rubbing her back, on top of her bed. Across from her was her mirror, where she looking at. It was night, and while she was preoccupied, she remembered something key. " Ahh, I forgot the coin." Mary took out the piece, " What a werid little...". Mary Ruth blanked out a minute. She felt numb and just all around tired. Then, in curosity, she flipped the coin upward. The fragment landed on her hand and read...

You have the following choices:

1. Heads (Reality Change)

2. Tails (No Reality Change)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steelix (UN: rrr455 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLastStoryWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921663-Pregnancy-Heads-Or-Tails--NEW-20/cid/2323266-join-her-fellow-sisters-for-Sunday-mass