*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1541198-Hungry
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921744
You are given magical choices for your future, as a result of helping someone.
This choice: Head home and experiment.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hungry?!?

    by: fat_hiker
You decide you want to try the clay for yourself first. You justify it by saying to yourself that you should try it out first before letting your friends try, but really, you want to be the first to achieve bigness. You can always share later.

You walk over to the bus stop to head home, but decide to stop first at the food cart beside it for a bratwurst and a rootbeer. The sausage smells good, and if you’re going to become fat, you figure, you might as well start to eat like a fat guy.

The bratwurst tastes good - so good, in fact, that you get another. This time, you get it “all dressed”, buried in sauerkraut and mustard, and you get another rootbeer to go with it. When the second bratwurst is finished, you find you still feel hungry. You notice there’s an ice cream shop across the street, and you run across and order a double scoop cone of chocolate. It’s the best ice cream you’ve ever had, so you track back in and order a big banana split.

Feeling a bit satiated after finishing off the mounds of ice cream, sauce and banana, you catch your bus. As you grab a seat at the rear, you notice that your belly seems to be poking out a little.

“Well, I’ve just eaten a lot,” you figure, “my belly must be full.” The bus rolls along for ten minutes or so, and as you get near your stop, you feel hungry again. You get off a stop early, at a corner where there is a sub shop, and you order a 12 inch meat lover’s special. Wolfing this down, you walk the three blocks home, and when you step in through the door, you feel hunger pangs again. You look down at your tummy in amazement, and notice it seems really much bigger and rounder than before.

You walk into the kitchen, hoping that’s there’s something to eat, and a note from your mother: “Sorry dear, had to go out, dinner’s in the oven and the fridge.”

You open the oven to find a full tray of lasagna, which you take out and begin to consume. You pause long enough to go to the fridge and take out the full bowl of salad and a full carton of milk you find there. About halfway through the lasagna, you remember the ball of clay.

You start to wonder about your sudden, deep hunger, and wonder whether you’re supposed to eat the clay, or what. You decide to:

You have the following choices:

1. call to Felix for an explanation

2. eat some of the clay, then finish the lasagna.

*Noteb*
3. just keep eating, you're HUNGRY!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1541198-Hungry