*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/2059035-Getting-bigger
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921744
You are given magical choices for your future, as a result of helping someone.
This choice: A big beer belly, flabby moobs and love handles?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Getting bigger!

    by: fat_hiker
Working the clay in one hand, you walk along thinking about getting bigger, fatter, maybe even huge. You open your hand and stare at the lump, then you realize that this must be some sort of magic - like a fairy tale. Could it be for real? You squeeze the lump again - and the physical realisation hits you, you now have a piece of potential magic in your hand.

You pull off a piece and chew it, and then - make a wish? But that Felix guy said that this clay can only make you gain fat. So, fat it will be. But, does it really work? You wish for a moderate increase first, just to try it out. 25 pounds? Done. Your belly - wait, you have a belly? So you do, plus your chest is heavier and your arms even seem thicker. But, it's not too much, you think, so you wish for an another 25 pounds, which would put you just over 200. Your belly feels warm and then it definitely feels slightly heavier. You look down to see rounded belly pushing out the front of your t-shirt below your moobs.

Moobs? You're definitely gotten bigger! Your t-shirt, you see, still stretched to below your new belly but you can feel a breeze blowing on your lower belly that wasn't there before - and your jeans are suddenly very, very tight!

The feeling is amazing, and you want more! You rip off another part of the blob - noticing, briefly, that it doesn't seem any smaller - and you wish for...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 50 more pounds

2. another 100 pounds - go big!

*Noteb*
3. your friends to appear!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/2059035-Getting-bigger