*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1541195-Round-all-around
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921744
You are given magical choices for your future, as a result of helping someone.
This choice: Who cares about side effects? Go FAT!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Round all around!

    by: fat_hiker
You take the clay-like lump without hesitation. As long as you can gain weight with it, you don't really care about the consequences.

"Interesting choice." says the wizard. "Many these days would rather be muscular hulks. If you ever feel the need to reverse it, simply call me -my name is Felix. Good luck to you!" He smiles, and with that he disappears. You are so excited, you're almost besides yourself (you don't even notice that the lump has changed to the color of your skin).

You are about to test it out when you remember that you were going to the park to hang out with friends.

It crosses your mind that you could share the clay - the magician never said you couldn't.. But, do you want to? And would any of your friends really understand?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fat_hiker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921744-Broadening-your-Horizons/cid/1541195-Round-all-around