*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921750-Curse-of-Growth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by FryX
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1921750
A man insults a wizard, gets cursed, and taught the meaning of 'too much'.

A man insults a wizard, gets cursed, and taught the meaning of 'too much'.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
A reboot of an interactive story which got deleted.
Curse of Growth 2: The Second Growing


There was once a man, living in a land on this earth, who got to experience the meaning of 'too much'. Let me introduce you to Danial Robsworth your average junior college jock. Living on the money of his wealthy parents, has and still is the most popular kid in the class, with an above average length of 1.95m (6'5), a broad shouldered 95kg (210lbs) muscular build, good at any sport he tries and an attitude that he damn well knows he is good. Others describe him as arrogant. Some minority groups would say that he is a bully. All that because Danial has the profound believe he is better than anyone.

Until one peculiar day, a day where magic will enter the life of many. And it will all start with Danial bumping into a particular man called Phyllis Trottenburg. And Phyllis, is not in anyway like Danial. He is a short 1.66 (5'6), carries around a fat 197kg (434lbs) and wears odd clothing which can be described as not from this world. Danial will insult the particular man, then humiliate him for being smaller and lesser than Danial thinks he is. Phyllis is not known for having a spine, but that day, that particular day, Phyllis decides that everything has to change. That he for once stands up for himself, reach out for a magical spark buried deep inside the many layers of fat and curse the one with all the anger build up from years and years of being looked down upon...

This is how Danial's story begins and his adventure starts to grow. But shall Danial relinquish himself and try to break the curse, or shall he loose himself in his new found power. You will decide.

Other characters:

Bruce: Roommate, (former) lifting buddy and friend of Danial. They have known each other for a while, think pre-college. But nothing is set in stone. His appearance may vary from fat-ass, powerlifter, to professional bodybuilder. However the initial height of Bruce is shorter than Danial. Personality can vary from caring, to dominant: think about him as a caring friend, but still has many secrets.

Message me when you want to add characters.

Nothing is real. Everything is permitted. Well, almost, I am going to use the following rules:
- No stubs, chapters need to be chapters, meaning they need to have at least two paragraphs containing a multitude of meaningful sentences. Exception on this rule is when you submit a story defining choice. Think of the caliber: go transgender or not, or sexuality decisions.
- No extreme content. This includes, but is not limited to: (messy) gore, scat, and bestiality. This is not a XGC story.
- When you go transgender for the first time in a story-arc, make that a choice. After that you are free to change gender as much as you want in the following chapters.
- If Danial dies, the arc ends. This can be taken loosely, for example: If Danial can still experience to continuation of the story because his consciousnesses is transferred and/or bound to an object, meaning he is able to stay in the living realm... well, you are free to continue.
- As you might figured from the intro, I highly encourage on the use both imperial and metric measurements. I do not care which you put first. As choices and chapter titles are character limited these are excluded, place whatever unit system in there you want.
- Keep the story consistent. As in, if the best friend of Danial is called Bruce in one arc, try to name him Bruce in other arcs. Now this can be taken with a pinch of salt as you might not be aware of characters added deep down in every branch. But lets keep the important characters as consistent as possible. If you have created a character and want to add it to this opening page: message me.

If your submission applies to one of the above exceptions, I will send you a message with a 3 days notice allowing you to edit your own chapters to be more suitable. After that I will either edit it myself or delete your submission.

Last words:
The dynamics of the curse.
The curse is not static. The only thing what it does is change Danial in some way. It can evolve, stop, even reverse when the story you make allows it. Do you want it to leak to other characters, it can. Do you want the curse to suddenly start drain other people to make Danial even bigger, go for it.
Think about this being one of the most complicated spells a wizard in this world can cast, but that this one has been cast in a spur of anger and haste. It is imperfect, but that can make it so beautiful.

Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1921750-Curse-of-Growth