*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiger
  2. Animal select
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922262-If-your-pet-could-talk/cid/1543528-Tiger
by metra
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #1922262
You are living on your own and find adopt an amazing animal who changes your life.
This choice: Tiger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tiger

    by: metra
You've just left work after a hard day's.... well work and head home thinking about what you'll find Mira doing. Mira was a tiger cub you found a while back she was lost and alone in the middle of the street. It was pouring rain and well after dark. You couldn't just leave her, that'd be cruel... so you took her in. That was four years ago. Now she's grown quite a bit and has matured into an adult tigress. It never occured to you to send her into the wild or to call someone to get her. Originally you were going to take her to a shelter but you grew fond of her. But one day she really surprised you and talked! She was able to speak complete sentences and think for herself with a concience, emotions and anything else you would find a compitent human capable of doing... mentally at least. By now you've reached your house and are unlocking the door. You expect to find Mira in the backyard lounging about or sleeping. But on the other hand there were days when she surprised you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 metra (UN: kitd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
metra has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922262-If-your-pet-could-talk/cid/1543528-Tiger