*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922697-Ultimate-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain/cid/1545006-Chapter-1
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1922697
The Ultimate Suite Life Weight Gain of Zack and Cody
Chapter #1

Chapter 1

    by: Swannie
As the twins were walking around Boston they saw that a new business that had opened up. It was a new ice cream parlor that was very well known for creating new and unusual ice cream flavors. Standing in front of the store was a man, looking very anxious, and wearing a chef's hat and apron. He was pacing back and forth as if he was looking for someone.

As they walked by him, they both said in unison "Hello!"

"Hello, children..." the man replied. Zack and Cody were about to walk away when they heard him say "Wait....Children! That's it!" He rushed in front of them.

"Hello children!" he said again, shaking both of the twin's hands. "My name is Tony, and I run and own 'Tony's Fantastic and Creative Ice Cream Emporium, Home of Delicious and Mystical Ice Cream Flavors!....Or just Tony's for short...Anyway, I was wondering if you two boys will be willing to embark on a 'business proposition' for me?"

"Sure!" said Zack, rather quickly.

"Zack! You don't know what he wants!" He snapped at his brother. "What do you want us to do, sir?"

"As you may know," Tony started, "I run a ice cream store. And the main way that we get our business is to come up with new flavors that nobody else has. However, many of my customers are children, but I don't know what flavors children like! So, who I need are a couple of children to be taste testers! What do you think?"

"Hmm....." The twins say.

What happens?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Swannie (UN: swanny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swannie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1922697-Ultimate-Suite-Life-Weight-Gain/cid/1545006-Chapter-1