*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. [Notify for Name]
  2. The hero is,,,,
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923102-Skyrim-Dawn-of-a-Hero/cid/1609804-Notify-for-Name
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1923102
Follow the footsteps of a hero of your choosing
This choice: [Notify for Name]  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

[Notify for Name]

    by: Voraha
Name: Dadeli
Race: Khajiit (Werewolf)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9 (6'5 as werewolf)
Appearance: Dadeli has yellow/blond fur with a few black and white splotches on his body. His brown hair hangs down behind his head. Wears a cloak similar to the ones worn in Hammerfell. Has a Cursed ring of Hircine and Upgraded gloves with a 100% more Unarmed damage.
Weapons: Claws, Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow.
Powers: Beast Form, Night Sight.
Best stats: Sneaking, Pickpocket, Lockpicking, Light Armor.

Bio: A skooma addict, Dadeli hangs out in low places, such as Riften's Ratways, Markarth's Understone Keep, ruins, etc. If he's not there, check the forests, prisons, or don't search since he could be a wandering werewolf. At many times, Dadeli can't control his transformations because of the ring. Jacob is surprisingly kind and is not a real drunkard, but just drinks Skooma because he likes it.

He traveled with a Caravan as defense for some time before he left to explore. While with the caravan, he picked up a bit of archery and sneaking tips. After leaving, he got into quite a few brawls and was able to become quite skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He even won his gloves from a man in the Ratways. He also became a skilled thief, even rivaling the Thieves Guild's best.

Where is he now?

You have the following choices:

1. In a hangover

*Noteb*
2. Exploring

*Noteb*
3. In Prison

*Noteb*
4. Prowling Skyrim as a Werewolf

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Voraha (UN: vokorra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MightyWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923102-Skyrim-Dawn-of-a-Hero/cid/1609804-Notify-for-Name