*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica Rollins
  2. Choose Your Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2536682-Jessica-Rollins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: Jessica Rollins  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessica Rollins

    by: Blarg Blargington
Jessica, or Jess as she preferred to be called, woke up in the morning from a crazy dream feeling a bit aroused. As she had a bit of a secret kinky side, she was no stranger to weirdly sexual dreams, but this was something else. It was an incredibly vivid dream in which she had been granted the ability to transform people's physical and mental traits, and she did a whole lot of it. In her dream, she had gotten really turned on by some of the transformations, and now she was feeling turned on in her waking state.

"What a crazy dream," Jess said to herself as she climbed out of bed. She glanced over in the mirror to see her reflection as always. She was currently dressed in her typical sleepwear: a tank top and a pair of panties. She had a nice slender figure with decent curves (but not anything too special), modest but perky B-cup breasts, piercing green eyes, and dark raven colored hair that she kept in a chin-length bob.

Running her fingers through her hair, Jess stepped out of her room to spot her three close friends that she roomed with chatting. The four 20 year old girls lived together in their dorm room suite, which consisted of four single rooms, a common area with a small kitchen, and a bathroom.

First there was Mai, a cute but quite Japanese-American girl studying art who was really good at drawing. She was the shortest of the four, and didn't have much in the way of curves and only had A-cup breasts. She had long, dark hair that she wore in many different styles: buns, braids, pigtails, ponytails, etc.

Then there was Daniella, a cheerful and bubbly Latina girl pursuing a nursing degree. She was of Colombian descent, but her family had been in the US for a few generations and she had perfect English, but she also spoke Spanish fluently. She had curly dark brown hair and smooth light brown skin, as well as a nice butt and D-cup breasts. She also loved to cook and would frequently make food for herself and her roommates.

Finally, there was Claire. She was a Graphic Design student like Jess and she had a punky fashion sense. She was skinny, but she had nice legs and C-cup breasts. Her light brown hair was kept in a short pixie cut most of the time, and it was currently dyed a bright electric blue. Of the four, she was the most energetic and she loved having good times at parties.

Despite their drastic differences the four girls were great friends and got along great.

"Morning girls," Jess said as she crossed the common area toward the bathroom. They all greeted her before resuming their conversation. After using the toilet and taking a nice shower, Jess returned to her room and put some clothes on, opting for a comfy pair of jeans and a cute blue top. All the while, she was thinking of her dream, wondering if she really had the power. She had to admit, she was feeling more aroused the more she thought about it. She had to know if it was real.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2536682-Jessica-Rollins