*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2671357-Laura-changes-herself-some-more
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: Laura changes herself some more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Laura changes herself some more

    by: Shortyboss
As Laura examined her now-perfect nail polish, she found herself becoming more excited at the prospect of using her new powers. But, Laura was curious. The voice she’d heard said that she could change someone’s physical or mental traits however she wanted. But what limits were in place on her powers, if she even had limits. She needed to know what she could do.

Laura walked over to her mirror and looked herself over again. She decided to focus on her clothing as her next test. As she watched her reflection in the mirror, she could see the fabric of her t-shirt retreating. Laura felt a chill on her stomach as her t-shirt transformed into a tube top, then felt a small pinch in her navel as a belly button ring formed. She felt a similar pinching in her eyebrows, lips and ears as new piercings and studs appeared, and Laura’s jeans shrank into a pair of dangerously short shorts. Laura then watched as her hair began to move, as if it had a life of its own. Her hair formed into a large mohawk, leaving the sides of her head clean-shaven.

“Wow,” said Laura, examining her new reflection. “I look completely different.”

Laura soon grew tired of her new look, and she reversed the changes she’d made. Her hair returned to shoulder length, her piercings disappeared, and her tube top and short shorts changed back into a t-shirt and jeans.

“So, I apparently have control over clothing,” Laura said to herself. “What else can I change?”

An idea struck Laura, and she took off her t-shirt. Once her shirt was off, she then took her bra off, exposing her C-cup breasts. Laura then focused on her breasts, and she watched in awe as they began to grow. She grabbed the growing mounds of flesh as they grew and grew, and Laura could feel the weight on her chest as her breasts soon reached the size of large watermelons. Laura gave one of her titanic tits a squeeze, and a shudder of pleasure ran through her body. She then shrank her breasts back to their original size, as the weight was starting to make her back hurt. As Laura looked at her breasts, she came up with an interesting idea. She focused on her nipples, and her areolae began to change. Laura’s areolae grew slightly larger, and changed from being circular to being heart-shaped.

Once she’d (mostly) returned her boobs to normal, Laura then looked at her reflection again. A crazy idea struck her, and Laura focused on her eyes. The white parts of her eyes changed to blue, and her pupils turned into vertical slits. Laura grinned as she blinked her new snake eyes, then switched her attention to her tongue. Within seconds, she could feel her tongue slimming down in her mouth. Laura opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. A thin, forked tongue was sticking out of her mouth, and Laura giggled.

“This is crazy,” Laura said quietly. “But can I get even crazier?”

As Laura watched her reflection, she watched as her hair began to change colour. Now, all of the hair on her head was now dyed pink. But Laura decided to take things a step further, and tried to make pink her natural hair colour. Laura gasped as her eyebrows and eyelashes changed to pink, and she could see that the thin wisps of hair on her arms and legs were also pink. Laura then looked down at her hands as another idea came to her. The blue nail polish sank into her nails as Laura’s nails became naturally blue. She then watched as her middle and ring fingers moved away from each other. Then, a new finger began to grow in the gap between her middle and ring fingers, giving Laura six fingers on each hand. Laura then turned her attention to her feet, and could feel a sixth toe growing on each foot.

“So I can add body parts as well,” said Laura. “Can I remove them, too?”

Laura sat down on her bed, and took of her shoes and socks, which allowed her to confirm that she did, in fact, have six toes on her feet. Once she’d taken her shoes off, Laura then pulled off her jeans and her panties, leaving her completely naked. Standing in front of the mirror, Laura looked at her naked reflection, then focused on her groin. Laura gasped as her pussy disappeared, leaving her with completely blank skin on her crotch. Laura ran her hand over the smooth skin, and as she did so, she came up with what was possibly her craziest idea yet. Laura could feel lumps forming under her fingers, and she pulled her hand away. Once her hand was out of the way, Laura could see a cute little cock, about three and a half inches long, had formed, as had a pair of balls.

“Oh my god,” Laura said as she looked over her naked reflection. Her nipples stood at attention in her heart-shaped areolae, as did the new package between her legs. Her fingernails and toenails were now blue, and she had six fingers and six toes on her hands and feet. Her hair was now bright pink, and her forked tongue darted in and out of her open mouth. Laura raised her head, looking her reflection in her snakelike eyes, and smirked.

“Damn,” she said. “I look good. I think I’ll stay like this.”

With her mind made up, Laura quickly put her clothes back on. She still hadn’t tested her ability to change mental traits yet. How would that even work? And how could she possibly test that?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/2671357-Laura-changes-herself-some-more