*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/3037565-Someone-morphed-but-not-by-Jess
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923726
A person looking for a little excitement in life is given the power to morph others.
This choice: Jess notices a person that someone else morphed.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #24

Someone morphed, but not by Jess...

    by: Shortyboss
As Jess tried to ignore the worrying thoughts playing out in her head, she turned her attention back to the crowds milling about in the food court. It was a little quiet for a Friday, which meant that there were quite a few empty tables. On the other hand, that also meant that the people currently occupying those tables tended to stand out.

As Jess’ eyes travelled over the tables, she spotted a young African-American woman taking a seat at an empty table nearby. The young woman had curly black hair trimmed into a bob cut. She wasn’t wearing much in the way of makeup, with lipstick being the only thing Jess could see from here. She was dressed in a pair of low heeled shoes, stockings, a black skirt and a white blouse, which seemed to be a little too tight for her D-cup breasts. She sat her tray of food and her drink down on the table, then began to unbutton her blouse. Jess watched curiously as she opened up her blouse, revealing the mouths that were situated on her breasts, where her nipples should’ve been. The woman then put the straw of her drink in the mouth on her right breast, and began cutting up her food and eating it with the mouth on her left breast. The woman paused, then took out her phone and held it to her ear.

“What’s up?” she said as she wedged the phone between her shoulder and her ear. “Yeah, I’m at lunch, so I got a little time,” she said as she picked up her knife and fork, and went back to feeding the mouth on her left breast while the mouth on her right breast continued to suck on the straw to her drink.

After seeing the woman eat, drink and talk with all three of her mouths at the same time, Jess turned her attention back to the rest of the crowd. After all, if you had mouths instead of nipples, you might as well use them... even if this was the first time she’d seen a woman like that. But there was no point in calling attention to it, was there? After all, it was obvious that she’d always been like that... except for the fact that it shouldn’t be possible... but the fact that she did have mouths on her boobs meant that it clearly was possible... especially if you had the ability to alter someone with reality-warping powers...

Jess shook her head. No, the woman was clearly normal, even if she did have mouths instead of nipples. Of course, everyone thought Jess and her friends were normal, despite all the evidence to the contrary. In fact, Jess had modified about a dozen people by now, and everyone else considered them normal... except for Jess, who had caused the changes, and Mai, Daniella and Claire, whom Jess had made aware using her power.

Jess frowned. Even though she was absolutely, one hundred percent certain that the young woman eating and drinking with her boobs was a normal human being, normal human beings didn’t have mouths on their breasts... well, except for this one, obviously. Still, Jess knew how to make others aware of the changes she made with her powers, so she decided to try the same thing on herself. She could feel her cock twitch slightly in her panties, which meant that it clearly worked... then her jaw dropped at what she was seeing.

Holy shit, that woman had mouths on her boobs! Not only that, but nobody seemed to care that she was displaying her tits for all to see. Mind you, her lack of nipples meant that there wasn’t really anything to expose, but that wasn’t the point! The woman was eating and drinking with her tits like that was a normal thing to do, and Jess was absolutely sure she hadn’t done anything with her power to change her... which meant that something or someone else had done so. That thought sent a shiver down her spine, shaking her out of her shock. Jess closed her mouth, and tried to keep an eye on the woman without being too obvious about it.

“Uh huh,” the woman said, still talking into her phone. “Alright, I’ll see you when I get back tonight. Bye.”

The woman set down her knife as she hung up and put her phone away, then went back to eating her lunch. As she did so, she looked up and caught Jess’ eye. The woman smiled at Jess with all three mouths and waved at her. Jess felt her cheeks heating up and her cock harden slightly as she realised she’d been caught staring by an admittedly very cute woman. Sheepishly, Jess smiled at her and waved back. Satisfied, the woman turned her attention back to her meal, and Jess looked away.

What was she going to do now? She’d just discovered that someone or something else had a similar power to her, and they’d been using it. She needed to try and find out how this happened... but how the hell was she going to do that? Maybe she should look around, and try and find other people that had been changed by someone else. Or she could wait for her friends to come back and ask them if they had any ideas. Although…

Jess’ eyes briefly darted back over to the woman, who was still eating and drinking with her breast mouths. Maybe she could try using her powers on her, to see if she could alter someone that had already been changed by someone else. She also seemed to be rather friendly, so maybe she should just go over and ask her about her breast mouths. After all, it couldn’t hurt, could it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shortyboss (UN: shortyboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923726-The-Magical-Morphing-Powers/cid/3037565-Someone-morphed-but-not-by-Jess