*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Knuckles Smelly Boots
  2. More
  3. In a character's house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/1554560-Knuckles-Smelly-Boots
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1923887
In memory of Sonic Feet (2007 - 2013) You are at the feet of Sonic and his friends!
This choice: Knuckles  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Knuckles Smelly Boots

    by: neon 147
Before seeing you, you notice Knuckles on the chair with his feet propped up on the arm of the chair, his soles are very long and very soft looking, not to mention inccredibly smeely, you could smell them from where you are sitting, his boots are next to him on the floor, turning around after a minute of your staring he notices you.
,
"HEY, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU?" he shouts, as he grabs his boots and walks over to you, you try to speak but you stutter and stammer and before you know it he grabs the back of your head and forces your face deep into the opening so your were only smelling the scent of his boots, it was a strong smell, a very sexy scent but strong and smelly. "Smell good?" he asks sarcastically while giving you a sly and tooth grin, "hope it does, get use to it" grabbing you while still holding the boot opening firmly against your face he takes you over to chair and have you bent over the stool in front of him. Leaning you over and having the boot on the floor standing up you decide that he's letting your captive face out of it's smelly prison, so you move you head and take it out of the sexy smell, then you fell a force on the back of your head two strong but soft fleshy things are pushing on the back of your head, it was his feet "Uhuhuh did I say you could be released, no I didn't so keep smelling 'em" and with that his soft smelly stinkers firmly pushed on the back of your head, pushing it down and back inside its prison with your nose in his boots still smelling the smelly air and nothing else, it's almost like he's been preparing his boots for you, the boots are really smelly and his feet are really sweaty, you can fell their damp softness as they slide over the top of your head as your face slowly warms up from the heat trying to come out of the boots."Pretty sexy smell huh?", you try to talk but inhaling his odor does nothing but get better and smellier, all you can do is stifle a moan "Wow, that good, well maybe you could ..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Smell my boots a little bit longer"

2. "Smell the feet themselves"

*Noteb*
3. "Massage my smelly feet"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 neon 147 (UN: tiplay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Servant to the Blue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923887-Sonic-Feet-Reborn/cid/1554560-Knuckles-Smelly-Boots