*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Not-So-Normal Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923908-Rise-of-the-Gastromancer/cid/1549812-A-Not-So-Normal-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LGV
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923908
You are a Gastromancer, a wizard that gains power by devouring other people and creatures!
Chapter #1

A Not-So-Normal Day

    by: LGV
It is a typical day in the small medieval village of Norlec.The peasants are out, trotting between bartering stands, hunting for their nightly meal. The nobles and merchants, on the other hand, are locked squarely away in their manors and shops, content to enjoy the warm summer day in their interior shade. It is in this second group that you, a gastromancer's apprentice, find yourself. Your mistress, a one Madame Lustria, is the owner of a small alchemy shop. It is there that you spent most of your young life, slaving away behind the counter, refining all sorts of spells and potions on your journey to become a full fledged magic user.

Today, it seems, is no different. Madame Lustria has departed for the morning and had left you alone to finish a customers order. It is nothing special; just your run-of-the-mill aphrodisiac. A hint of faerie's wing here, a splash of minotaur semen there and you were sure to have a decently potent product. You had made this potion many times before and, to be honest, you were getting tired of it. The days of your inexperienced youth had passed and you are eager to move on to bigger and better challenges.

As you stand at the counter, imbuing the potion with the last of the necessary magical essence, the sound of the rickety old door creaking open catches your attention. Turning back, you are greeted with the image of a thicker woman. She is sporting a large set of breasts and a fine layer of blubber throughout her body. The black haired beaut is sporting an excited grin; a grin you recognize.

"Hello, my dear apprentice," Madame Lustria says, "How goes the potion?"

"Almost finished, Madame. The potion should be ready long before the client arrives."

"Excellent work, dear!" she continues as she presses herself against the counter. "Oh, and I got some very good news for you, dear..."

You swallow nervously. Though you respect your mentor, her idea of "good news" often clashed with your own. Sucking up your pride, you inquire further.

"What's the news?"

"I have a quest for you to embark on. No more making potions for you!"

Your body jerks so hard out of shock that you nearly dropped the potion.

"Are you serious, what is it?!"

"Now, now, calm down. It's not too amazing, but it should be something you can handle. After all, you are an adult now, though just barely. Why, I remember when you were just a little..."

You have the following choices:

1. Girl

2. Boy

3. Herm

4. Thing (?)

*Noteb*
5. Monster

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LGV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923908-Rise-of-the-Gastromancer/cid/1549812-A-Not-So-Normal-Day