*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weird crystal
  2. Chose Story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924296-Tails-the-Vixen/cid/1551619-Weird-crystal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1924296
Tails gets turned into a girl from unforseen things.
This choice: Weird crystal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Weird crystal

    by: Wasp
In a large temple in the Mystic Ruins, Miles 'Tails' Prower silently hovered through the corridors, searching for a Chaos Energy spike he had felt in the past week. He eventually found his way to the heart of the temple, and saw a strange, pink crystal sitting on a small column. He flew over to it and picked it up, examining it's bizarre structure. It was definitely a source of some form of Chaos Energy, but it had a strange quality to it. It wasn't the warming feeling of the Chaos in the Sol Dimension, nor the sickly feel of the Anarchy Energy on Moebius. It was strange to say the least.


What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wasp (UN: rayton592 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Banjogeek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924296-Tails-the-Vixen/cid/1551619-Weird-crystal