*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2424724-Dylan-even-though-he-has-webbed-feet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Dylan, even though he has webbed feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dylan, even though he has webbed feet.

    by: beachboy
Dylan is still dressed, but not for long. Jason calls him in and first looks at him from head to toe. "You're a tall one!" Jason pushes Dylan to the floor and picks up his right foot and yanks off his shoe and sock, then admires Dylan's lightly tan, hairless barefoot with pedicured toes. He notices Dylan's third and fourth toes are webbed together. Dylan wiggles his toes at Jason. Smiling, he nibbles on Dylan's toes before dropping his foot and picks up his other foot and yanks off his other shoe and sock. Admiring it, he sees that his toes are nice and normal. He nibbles on them for a moment before stripping Dylan naked. "You'll do though your slender". He starts at Dylan's feet and inhales them into his mouth at the same time. Dylan feels his bare feet slide down Jason's throat saying it tickles.

Jason continues swallowing Dylan's body up to his manhood. Dylan's penis is semi-erect, but slides right into his mouth. A moment later, only Dylan's head is exposed. "You taste good my friend...sorry I had to eat you". Jason uses his hands to crush Dylan's skull causing Dylan to die. His head is swallowed whole. Jason picks up the discarded clothes, shoes and socks, sniffs Dylan's socks and tosses them all in a bin.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2424724-Dylan-even-though-he-has-webbed-feet