*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2422968-offers-his-bare-feet-to-Jason-again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: offers his bare feet to Jason again.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

offers his bare feet to Jason again.

    by: beachboy
Jason takes hold of Andrew's bare feet and nibbles on them and sucks on his toes. Jason smiles and then knocks Andrew out with a blow to his head. Jason carries an unconscious and naked Andrew over his shoulder to an already prepared BBQ pit outside in the back yard. He ties Andrew's body to a large pole and then places it horizontal between two vertical poles over a large, glowing ember pit. Jason then covers Andrew's body with butter and BBQ sauce and watches as he turns the pole cooking his latest victim's body.
He nibbles at Andrew's toes again and bites his big toe off and eats it. Jason then notices Andrew's limp penis and cuts it off saving it for later.
Andrew comes to a while later and begins to wince and scream in pain seeing and feeling himself being BBQ'd alive. Jason begins to cut off Andrew's fingers and toes for appetizers causing Andrew to scream even more. Eventually, Andrew succumbs to the hot coals and dies. Jason takes him off the pole and begins to feast on him. He starts with gnawing on his bare feet, then bites off flesh and consumes it. He saves Andrew's head for last crushing the skull and eating his cooked eyeballs. A pile of bones is all that is left of Andrew. "I love a great BBQ!". Who's next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alex, even though his feet stink.

*Noteb*
2. Vinny, even though he has a small penis.

3. Dylan, even though he has webbed feet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beachboy (UN: socal2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2422968-offers-his-bare-feet-to-Jason-again