*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Finish your meal.
  2. Vinny's genitals
  3. Take a bite
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2313551-Finish-your-meal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1924512
Kidnap your male high school classmates and have your way with them!
This choice: Finish your meal.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Finish your meal.

    by: gayboy278
You decided that your hunger is more important than your arousal for now. After all, you enjoy your meal most when it is still alive. You push the sobbing Andre away and lean back over Vinny, smirking at him. Your eyes run over his lean body, gleefully taking note of all the bloody place where flesh is missing from the teenager. Leaning down, you lick some of his blood off his body, savoring its metallic taste on your tongue.
Your hands run over the tender insides of Vinny's thighs, quickly followed by your teeth sinking into the flesh. You tear out multiple pieces out of each thigh and enjoy Vinny's loud, pained screams.
However, because of the sweet human flesh you ate and because of the screams echoing in the room, your arousal has been grown steadily. And your dick is now so hard it hurts, so you decide that you can get some release while you continue to eat.
You...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fuck Vinny while you continue to devour him

2. Force Andre to suck you off while you eat his friend

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gayboy278 (UN: gayboy278 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrianBoyEater has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924512-Abducted-Boy-Toys/cid/2313551-Finish-your-meal