*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bella Button
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926375-Adventures-of-Penny-McBelcher--Friends/cid/1560763-Bella-Button
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926375
Gassy adventures happen with Penny McBelcher and her friends.
This choice: Bella Button  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bella Button

    by: rockysavannah
Here are some fun facts about Bella Button.

Nickname: "Skunk-Butt"
Age: 19 years old
Birthday: May 6, 1989
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 360 lbs; ??? (after eating)
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Hair Color: Blonde (She dyes it a lot, however)
Ethnicity/Race: British-American
Skin Color: Caucasian with freckles
Hobbies: First and for most is eating,cooking,playing video games, farting (she loves to do it after a big meal!) and hanging with friends!
Favorite Food: Burgers and Burritos!(she'll eat anything) but she loves Burgers and burritos!
Favorite Drink: Anything cold like a shake or fizzy-like pop.
Personal Background: Born in the UK
Bio: Your not-so-average, British beauty who's always a gas to be around! Bella Button may not be the brightest star in the sky, but toss a game, or a cook-book, at her and you'll think she was some type of genius. Though as sweet as she is, she has a bit of trouble making new friends due to her constant flatulance (or to Bella, "her pride and joy"). Though Bella's gas may be strong, there is one thing that can match it.. her appetite! Bella can almost always be found most of the time with some sort of food in her mouth, hand, or pocket. It's because of these problems she struggles to keep a job and some descent friends.

Now that we're done with that what story are we going to do.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Goes to a restaurant with Sammantha.

*Noteb*
2. Goes to a restaurant with Penny.

*Noteb*
3. viewer's choice

*Noteb*
4. viewer's choice

*Noteb*
5. viewer's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rockysavannah (UN: rockysavannah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rockysavannah has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926375-Adventures-of-Penny-McBelcher--Friends/cid/1560763-Bella-Button