*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Penny's Stomach Problems
  2. Penny McBelcher
  3. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926375-Adventures-of-Penny-McBelcher--Friends/cid/2104863-Pennys-Stomach-Problems
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926375
Gassy adventures happen with Penny McBelcher and her friends.
This choice: Viewer's choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Penny's Stomach Problems

    by: Unknown
Penny was walking outside with her large belly the size of a small beachball, when she saw her cousin, Baylie MacArthur. She sees Baylie MacArthur and her girlfriends from Crystal Prep Academy washing her car and listening to music on her phone. After she walked away from Baylie's house, she has an strange feeling, her stomach gurgled loudly. "Oh my..." said Penny nervously. She felt so embarrassed and she blushed, she walked back to her house. In her house, Penny ate everything that her cousin gave her at her bake sale, by literally stuffing herself with every kind of dish imaginable, she hopes that the empty feeling will go away. Then she walked upstairs.

In her room, she looked in the mirror and she felt a little bit overboard on all that food she ate. "Uh-oh...what's happening to me?" she said. Penny stopped as she felt a familiar feeling. Her belly gurgled loudly. She could feel a burp coming on, and a big fart. "Ugh...my poor belly...this belly-ache is getting a lot worse." Penny said Penny starts bloating, on the verge of farting. "*breathing heavily* Ohhh, my stomach feels a lot worse...and now I...I..." She felt that she was pregnant and about to have a baby. "There's a baby in there, and it wants to be born." When she tries soothing herself, Penny apologizes to herself for lying, and then releases a burp and a fart. "BUURRRPP!!!!!!" But that's just the beginning, She started bloating again, and worse, she unleashed a wet, bassy fart that stunk up the entire room. Penny thinks that her farting is over, till it keeps on going.

Penny felt better after that explosion, but then, she has diarrhea and rushes off for the bathroom. When she went to the bathroom, she unleashed it. Her bathroom is now polluted. "Excuse me! That was huge problem." said Penny. Penny learned that, she thought she could live forever, she wound up living for it, for the rest of her life. "That's better...oh man, that really taking a toll on my stomach." said Penny.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926375-Adventures-of-Penny-McBelcher--Friends/cid/2104863-Pennys-Stomach-Problems