*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Infamous Beginning Chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926821-Hogwarts-Shrinking-Tale/cid/1562746-The-Infamous-Beginning-Chapter
by Icarus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1926821
In this fun tale you're a student at Hogwarts, but due to a spell gone wrong you shrink!
Chapter #1

The Infamous Beginning Chapter

    by: Icarus
Oh Malcolm Taylor. You're generally nice, but not a perfect angel. You're a fifth year Ravenclaw Hogwarts student. You're pretty bright, afterall, that's why you're in Ravenclaw. Throughout your studying, you noticed an annoying little flaw. There are two shrinking charms, Reducio and Diminuendo. But the problem is, Reducio only works as the counterpart to Engorgio, it can only shrink something back to normal size after it has been enlarged by Engorgio. And Diminuendo can shrink objects to smaller than their original size, but doesn't work on living things. You wanted to bridge this gap, and be credited for creating the most useful shrinking spell, far superior to the other two shrinking charms due to their limitations. But you're not simply using a spell, you're creating one. Sometimes using spells can be dangerous, as it can go awry. But you're dealing with untamed magic, forcing it to bend to your will and making it bound to a word (or words) of power. This is especially difficult and highly dangerous for inexperienced witches and wizards. And here you are, not even graduated from the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, trying just that. Boy, for being a Ravenclaw sometimes you sure can do some idiotic things.

And whaddya know, in the midst of your first attempt, the magic surges, not ready to bend to your will so easily, and due to your inexperience with raw magic, it handles you easily. Your wand explodes from this surge of power, and the explosion of light shrinks anything near you...especially you.

You feel a little woozy for a few moments, and when you look around everything is downright massive. You feel great joy at first, for the fact that even though you didn't actually succeed in creating the spell, for the fact that the magic shrunk things that means you were on the right track. But then you start to fully realize your predicament. Your wand exploded. You can't use magic. You're very tiny, maybe only an inch tall. And even if you can get someone to help you, Engorgio can't make something as small as you as big as you once were. You're completely, utterly, stuck like this. Now the question is...where did you perform this?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926821-Hogwarts-Shrinking-Tale/cid/1562746-The-Infamous-Beginning-Chapter