*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let the Fun Be Begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1562832-Let-the-Fun-Be-Begin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1926838
Rarity makes fun of a fat unicorn pony. Too bad this pony puts a curse on her...
Chapter #1

Let the Fun Be Begin!

    by: Joey1212
Rarity was just fetching some supplies for a new dress she's making. She recently finished filling a BIG order, so she received quite a lot of bits. She wasn't rich, but she certainly didn't need to fill any orders anytime soon after that recent one she just filled.

If anything, she was fetching supplies for a dress she's making for herself. Her old dresses lost their appeal to her, so she decided to make a new one, as she was bored of her older ones.

Just then, however, Rarity fell over, bumping right into a pony. She recovered, catching sight of the pony. It was quite a pudgy unicorn, levitating fries with her. Rarity's supplies fell all over the place. She levitated them back up, but felt disgusted by the pony's size. "Oh, so sorry," said the unicorn. "Please forgive me for that." Rarity decided to lay it down gently.

"Oh, I'm fine dear, but..." Rarity stopped herself, trying to think of how to word her sentence. "But what," asked the pudgy pony before Rarity. "But you seem a little... Unhealthy," said Rarity. The pudgy pony looked a little offended, but tried not to show it. "Un...Healthy," asked the unicorn. "Well, yes deary. Just saying, it would be a little nice if you maybe lost some weight? I mean, it's no wonder I bumped into you, really," explained Rarity. Little did she know, that last sentence was a little offensive, the unicorn pointed her horn at Rarity. It glowed a little bit, during her point. That's when she trotted away with her stuff.

Rarity wondered what all that was about, but shrugged it off as she went home. Once she readied her supplies she felt...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey1212 (UN: johnny606 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey1212 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926838-Rarity-becomes-Slobity/cid/1562832-Let-the-Fun-Be-Begin