*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The nearly 8 ton Vampiress
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927287-Soshis-SSSBBW-Monster-Girls/cid/1564549-The-nearly-8-ton-Vampiress
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1927287
This is an alternate version of Soshi Niji and his Giant SSBBW Girls.
This choice: Karin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The nearly 8 ton Vampiress

    by: Hollowichigo2nd
*BOOM* *BOOM*

Many students all scattered as the ground shook violently as nearly 8-ton 18 yr old Karin Tepes, a powerful vampiress and the biggest girl in the entire academy waddled by. She had long wavy blond hair with black streaks in it. Her eyes were a crimson red with slit pupils in them, they occasionally glowed. She was truly a shocking and terrifying sight, her 90 foot 5500 lb belly stretched out in front of her and jiggled with her movement, her giant breasts weighed 2000 lbs each and measured about 250 ft in diameter, her midsection was basically a expansive mass of flabby rolls of fat, her thunder thighs were about 50 ft thick and weighed 1500 lbs each, her arms were the same size. Her face had 25 flabby chins and her cheeks looked like 35 large beachballs were stuffed in them. her monumental ass finally came into view, each cheek was double the size and weight of her breasts, weighing 4000 lbs and measuring 500 ft in diameter. Of course only her little boyfriend/lover Soshi Niji knew those exact measurements. Soshi rode atop his titanic girlfriend's huge breasts and often shyly went up to her head and snuggled against her flabby face. Soshi was 14 yrs old but looked younger than that like 10 or 11. He was also very small compared to his titaness of a girlfriend, he was almost like a flea on her giant breast.

Everyone in the school knew better than to disturb their private moments. Once last semester, a small mean group of freshman girls had chased a poor victim into Karin and Soshi's shared room when they were about to make sweet love, interrupting them, greatly angering Karin something no one else ever did, the nearly 8 ton blonde beauty nearly crushed the bullies and their victim into a pulp, it was only the intervention of her little lover Soshi; him tenderly massaging her breasts and getting her back into the mood that stopped the vampire titaness from actually killing them.

Karin was on her way to have breakfast and of course spend some quality time with her little boyfriend , who she loved and adored deeply. The only girl who even came close to Karin's girth was her own younger sister, Chishio, who weighed 10,800 lbs, over 5 tons. They also had a few friends who they've known since freshman semester, Naomi a Nine-Tailed Kitsune who weighed 7,900, Naomi was crazy about Soshi too but wasn't stupid as to challenge Karin, Sarah a beautiful young Harpy who also weighed 7,900 lbs, Kimiko a Fire woman who weighed 7,800 lbs, Yui a snow woman who weighed 7,700 lbs, Kiko a Siren who weighed 7'600 lbs, and Kuina a Cat-Girl who weighed 7,500 lbs. They all loved Soshi but knew better than try to take him from Karin and instead she agreed to share him with them, but she would be his main wife as she was the biggest and strongest of them; plus she has known Soshi longer.

Karin found her younger sister Chishio and her friends already waiting for her and Soshi with the food already there. The table was just covered with dishes with piles of food on them.

Karin sat down to the first of two dozen extra large burgers.

"Breakfast time, Soshi-kun." The beautiful blonde titaness cooed to her little lover.

Soshi nodded. "Ok Karin-chan." He briefly got off her breast and got some food for himself a much smaller portion of course and then he climbed back on her breast and started eating his portion.

While they were eating...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollowichigo2nd (UN: animefanjm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hollowichigo2nd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1927287-Soshis-SSSBBW-Monster-Girls/cid/1564549-The-nearly-8-ton-Vampiress